Freedom Kit with OM 27 Supportive Tissue Formula combines resonance Homeopathy, Ayurvedic herbs and sarcodes of vertebrae and spinal nerves.
This kit consists of 3 natural products:
OM 27 Supportive tissue
OM 27 supportive tissue is a combination of energetically potent homeopathic vibrational ingredients that are traditionally believed to benefit the connective tissues, muscles, ligaments and tendons in its normal functioning and combating the inflammation and stiffness. It is available in left and right side variations so please state which side you have an issue in. **
Cronisol- D is a bioregulator that improves the nutritional and energy state of the body. It potentially contributes to balancing synapses in the nerves all the way to the bones.
Считается, что механизм действия: **
- Provide regulatory bio-information that helps promote the natural healing responses of the body. The bio-regulation is linked to the chain of synapses from the bones to the central nervous system.
- Provide microdoses of physiologically activating nutrients that help improve the nutritional and energy states that program the healing mechanisms of the human body.
Trayodashanga Guggul is an Ayurvedic formulation traditionally believed to support the normal structure and functioning of the joints. It is traditionally believed to support connective tissues in the body.
OM 27 Supportive tissue
Ingredients: Potentized Bioenergetic Impressions of: Cartilage, Connective tissue, Ligaments, Muscles, Tendons. Bryonia 30, Lachesis 30
Dosage: 4 pills, 3 times a day preferably 15-20 minutes before eating, Pills should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve before swallowing.
- Group I: Activated substrate micronutrient: Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 15 mg, Sodium hyaluronate 2.5 mg
- Group II Fungi: Lion’s mane extract dry (Hericiumerinaceus) 30 mg.
- Group III Herbal remedies: Cat’s claw dry extract (Uncariatomentosa, bark > 3% alkaloids oxiindolicos) 50 mg Ginkgo biloba (Dry extract, leaves 24% ginkgoflavonas) 45 mg Devil’s claw dry extract (Harpagophytumprocumbens root > 2% harpagoside) 45 mg Aloe vera extract (nebulized) 35 mg Dry extract black currant (Ribesnigrum, leaves, > 1% flavonoids) 35 mg Powder willow (Salix alba, cortex) 35 mg Poppy california dry extract (Eschscholziacalifornica, aboveground, >2% flavonoids) 20 mg; Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, aboveground, dry extract > 10% silica) 20 mg Hypericum dry extract (Hypericumperforatum, aboveground > 0.3% hypericin) 20 mg
- Group IV Amino acids: L-tryptophan 25 mg, Leucine 20 Mg, L-methionine 20 mg, Phosphatidyl-L-serine powder (20%) 20 mg.
- Group V vitamins and minerals: Magnesiumgluconate (5.86% magnesium) 25mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.7 mg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1.25 mcg.
One capsule, one to three times a day, depending on the severity of the symptoms, ideally before a big meal, or as advised by your physician.
- Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) 125 mg
- Shathi/Kachora (Hedychium spicatum) 10.42mg
- Mishreya (Foeniculum vulgare) 10.42 mg
- Rasna (Alpinia galanga) 10.42 mg
- Vriddhadaru (Argyreia speciosa) 10.42 mg
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 10.42 mg
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 10.42 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 10.42 mg
- Hapusha (Juniperus communis) 10.42 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 10.42 mg
- Babula (Acacia arabica) 10.42 mg
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) 10.42 mg
- Yavani/Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi) 10.42 mg
Dosage: Take 2 tablets, two times daily with warm water, preferably after meals.
- 86% of patients having frozen shoulder problems reported relief in their complaints as well as significant improvement in flexibility and movement after being put on an ayurvedic regimen for barely 7 days. The results indicate that the ayurvedic extract possesses potent anti-inflammatory, and nerve tonic properties, and can be a useful alternative to conventional analgesic medicines that merely help in pain subsidence and have no nerve nourishing properties.