What are the health benefits of quitting smoking?
What are the health benefits of quitting smoking?
Smoking is injurious to health and produces numerous negative impacts on your health. Your body will experience several physical and mental changes after quitting smoking. The effects may be short term or long term.
Short term effects
- The short term effects begin as soon as a person stops smoking. Cigarettes consist of an element that increases your heart rate and blood pressure. When you stop smoking, your heart rate will begin to normalize.
- If are a chain smoker and do not smoke for two hours, your blood pressure will become normal. The blood circulation will also improve. You will feel warmth in your body. At this stage, some people may also start experiencing the withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety, irritability, sleeplessness etc.
- After 12 hours of quitting smoking, the level of oxygen also increases in the blood and it reaches up to the normal level. Cigarette smoking produces carbon monoxide that is toxic to the human body. It binds with the oxygen in your body and produces a harmful substance that leads to serious heart problems. After 12 hours, the level of carbon monoxide decreases and it helps your blood cells to bind with oxygen. This also reduces the risk of heart attack.
- Smoking harms the nerve endings. When you quit smoking, the nerve endings begin to grow again. It will improve your sense of smell and taste.
- After three days of quitting smoking, the nicotine levels depletes in your body. Now, you can experience more withdrawal symptoms such as increased cravings, stress, irritability, etc.
- After two or three weeks of quitting smoking, your organs begin to work properly. Your lung capacity improves. You can start performing intense workouts such as running, exercises and other physical activities. Your stamina will also improve.
Long term effects
Quitting smoking also produces long term effects on the human body:
- A smoker is at a greater risk of developing coronary heart disease. After one year of quitting smoking, your risk of coronary heart disease reduces to half.
- Constriction of blood vessels is also one of the primary effects of smoking. Constriction of blood vessels increases the risk of stroke. After quitting smoking for 5-10 years, the risk of stroke decreases. The restorative process takes time but the overall health of a smoker increases.
- It is also stated that after 10 years of quitting smoking, the risk of lung cancer also reduces. The restorative process takes about 15 years for completion.
Complementary natural therapy to ease quitting smoking
You can easily quit smoking by having a strong will to quit smoking. You can also combine natural products or remedies to handle the withdrawal symptoms. Research is being done to find the natural ingredients including herbal and homeopathic remedies that may help balance the physical and psychological symptoms and also help in reducing the cravings. Biogetica offers natural products that are a blend of Ayurvedic herbs, Resonance Homeopathic and modern Bio-energetic ingredients. The natural ingredients work synergistically to support your nerves, detoxify your body, oxygenate your cells and help you to relax.
Based on circumstantial evidence, Biogetica’s Freedom kit with Smokease 30 is traditionally believed to be safe, effective and potentially helps rejuvenate your body, modulate your immunity, and cleanse your blood to help you live healthy life. Click on https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-quit-stop-smoking-with-natural-treatments-herbal-remedies. The ingredients in the kits include:
Ayurvedic herbs: Herbal extracts that are traditionally believed to possess anti-oxidant and rejuvenative properties. They potentially balance the immune system by detoxifying and purifying the blood
Homeopathic Attenuations: Homeopathic products are traditionally believed to support the immune system and help in cleansing blood.
Nutraceuticals: Supplements that provide essential nutrients that potentially nourish the body and make you healthy.
We at Biogetica take meticulous care in formulating our blends with an amalgamation of nutritional supplements, herbal extracts, and bioenergetic homeopathic remedies. Since, we have vowed to help each patient every step of the way; our Doctors work relentlessly to offer wholesome, holistic and integrated natural solutions that lead you to the ease and freedom you seek. To know more about our protocols please visit www.biogetica.com and consult with our specialist team available 24/7 for your assistance.
Dr Ritu Sandhu, B.H.M.S., Homeopath, and NASH member graduated From Chandigarh Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, INDIA is a licensed Homeopathy practitioner since the last seventeen years. She writes on health-related topics to share her cumulative experience. Her mission is to uphold the time-honored values of compassion and humanity when caring for patients.