Stones can occur anywhere in the urinary tract. The stones can be different sizes and shapes. Commonly, kidney stones can be found. The pain is felt in the back as well as when passing urine. The chemicals in our blood, such as calcium oxalic, phosphate and uric acids, can cause stones to form. The parathyroid gland can also cause kidney stones. The stones can also cause lesions as they pass through the urinary system. The bladder becomes inflamed when the stone reaches it.
Типы камней в почках
There are different types of kidney stones. There are many types of kidney stone. There are two common types:
They are the most common. These are made of calcium oxalate, or calcium phosphate. They can be caused by eating foods high in oxalate, such as peanuts, potato chips, spinach, chocolate, or beets. Reduced intake of these foods can reduce the risk of developing kidney stones.
Men, people with gout and chemotherapy patients are more likely to develop these stones. These stones form when urine becomes acidic. Purine and proteins are known to increase the risk. Avoid eating animal products such as meat, fish, and shellfish.
Women with recurrent urinary infections are more likely to develop these stones. They are large and can obstruct your urinary system. The obstruction can also lead to infection in the kidneys.
The stones are rare. Both men and women with cystinuria genetic disorder can develop these stones. The kidneys release the acid cystine through urine.
Kidney Stones Symptoms
Common symptoms include:
Patients may feel pain in their lower abdomen that radiates to the back, or when passing urine.
- It is possible that urine may also contain blood when the lining on the walls of the urinary tract has been damaged.
- People with kidney stones often experience infections in their urine.
- It may be in the form of drops. The urine cannot flow freely.
- Mineral accumulation in the body can cause burning.
- Less urination can cause swelling in the feet.
- Infection of the kidneys can cause fever
- Infections can cause frequent urination
Лечение камней в почках
The conventional treatment for kidney stones is usually pain medication or anti-inflammatory drugs. Treatment is determined by the type and the cause of the stone. Some people find that drinking enough water can help them pass the stone out through their urinary tract. Some doctors may prescribe medications that can help in the breakdown of the stones and their excretion. Conventional medicines do not treat the cause of kidney stones.
Homeopathy’s approach to kidney stone treatment is holistic. The remedies can support normal kidney structure and function. Biogetica provides a variety of natural therapies to support normal kidney structure and function. Free consultation with a physician at www.biogetica.com.
Alternatives to Kidney Stones
Homeopathy is not a one-symptom approach, but rather a holistic one. The remedies can stimulate normal kidney structure and function and help address the root causes. To diagnose the cause of the condition, the symptoms are taken as a group. To make an informed choice, you can use the information provided here to learn more about the homeopathic kidney stone remedies.
Lycopodium : Recent studies suggest that this homeopathic resonance remedy may help to support the kidneys’ urine production and waste removal processes.
Sarcodes Studies have shown that sarcodes can support normal kidney function by dissolving stone.
Berberis vulgaris: Research suggests that this homeopathic resonance remedy can support normal kidney function when there is pain in the lower spine and/or bladder area while urinating.
Crataegus Oxyacantha : Recent studies suggest that this homeopathic resonance remedy could support normal urinary function.
Tips for preventing kidney stones
Here are some tips that can help prevent kidney stones from forming.
- Drinking water is important for people with kidney stones to flush out harmful chemicals.
- Avoid drinking excessive amounts of milk, as it is an excellent source of calcium. Avoid all milk products, such as curds, cheeses, butters, etc.
- Patients are advised to consume foods high in Vitamin A, such as apples cantaloupes pumpkins beef liver etc.
- Protein-rich foods should be avoided by patients with kidney stones. Protein breakdown causes uric acids to be formed, which leads to kidney stones.
- Avoid eating too much salt or spicy food.
Home remedies to treat kidney stones
Home remedies can be used as an alternative to the conventional treatment of kidney stones.
- Two figs boiled in water in a cup and drank in the morning. This is an excellent natural remedy for kidney stone.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey to the juice of basil leaves. You can take this remedy in the morning to get relief.
- Add a pinch of pepper and salt to the juice from a fresh tomato. It is best to drink it every morning for several days.